• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need some Blazer bumpers... or at least the brackets

tacoma

If anyone's got some, I REALLY need at least the rear bracketry for CUCV bumper blazers. I need two sets... and I'd take the whole thing (brackets and bumpers) if you have them.

Halp me! I've been looking all over. I suppose I'll head back to Boyce soon and poke around but I think they are all out. :(

So if anyone at all has a tip, I'm all ears. :D :D

2deuce

I'm parting out a M1009 and have both front and rear, but I don't have time right now to remove anything. Sorry to be a tease but if your not in a hurry, I plan to be in Idaho early summer or you can get them yourself if your comming to the convention in August.
Greg

tacoma

Re: RE: I need some Blazer bumpers... or at least the bracke

2deuce said:
Are these different than the civilian blazer bumpers?

The bumpers themselves really aren't, except for the holes... I mostly need the frame brackets. It's easy enough to cut holes in stock bumpers. :D :D

... not as easy to make repro brackets. :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks