• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I now know how they process a EUC!!!!

Oilleaker1

From reading all comments while I await my pd in full, I wanted to share knowledge as to how a EUC is processed. I worked for the Farse Circus for two years. The personel office was in charge of new-hires, one day I went in to ask for some forms and noticed some FS 171 forms a half foot high on the ladies desk. I asked how they screened possible new hires. She said they were equal opportunity employers and showed me the strict way---------she turned her head and felt the pile and pulled one out. After another sip of coffee, she said, "There he is "!!!! Now I knew how a pig farmer and English major were working in Timber Inventory. Battle Creek most likely has a similar system. It explains why some take 70-90 days and others take 3. Do you get it????? I do! Good luck with the draw boys!

mckeeranger

From reading all comments while I await my pd in full, I wanted to share knowledge as to how a EUC is processed. I worked for the Farse Circus for two years. The personel office was in charge of new-hires, one day I went in to ask for some forms and noticed some FS 171 forms a half foot high on the ladies desk. I asked how they screened possible new hires. She said they were equal opportunity employers and showed me the strict way---------she turned her head and felt the pile and pulled one out. After another sip of coffee, she said, "There he is "!!!! Now I knew how a pig farmer and English major were working in Timber Inventory. Battle Creek most likely has a similar system. It explains why some take 70-90 days and others take 3. Do you get it????? I do! Good luck with the draw boys!
So what you're saying is, you have better odds cutting a deck of cards than getting an EUC in prompt order?