• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I purchased LED directional signal lights, and then I remembered....

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
where do I get the correct flasher unit to actuate the LED directional signal lights?

thanks in advance,

T

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes I remember, but as I recall and as demonstrated in the threaded I understand the concept but did not know what parts were required.

I thank you for your help because I never followed that thread.

T

ryanruck

yes I remember, but as I recall and as demonstrated in the threaded I understand the concept but did not know what parts were required.

I thank you for your help because I never followed that thread.

T
Basically, if you've got the Nartron flasher in your truck you'll need to replace the lever indicator bulb with an LED for it to work correctly with all LED lights.

The other 3 types should work fine with the LED lights regardless of if the bulb in your lever indicator is an incan.

My truck has the Aurora Cord flasher and worked fine as is with all LEDs and an incan bulb in the lever indicator. I didn't like how dim it was so I put an LED bulb in. Still worked fine.

No real special parts needed, possibly just a bulb change.