• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I said farewell to the m275a2 deuce tractor today.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a buyer for the deuce tractor and sent it on it's way this morning. Kind of bittersweet, but I couldn't find time to dedicate to it and I was not going to let it sit in a field and rust away. The sheetmetal is too good of shape to do that. Anyway, the new owner is happy. I am happy and supertrucker is happy as he gets paid to haul it again. 😎

Enjoy the new truck Cory. 20170917_084259.jpg20170917_084246.jpg

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh no. I'm not getting out of the hobby. I still have the m931a2 and 5 trailers. The 931 runs and drives though so I decided it was time to send the deuce on to a new home.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like the proportions of the M275 with a cargo bed. It is "pretty" if I can say so! This truck with a dump bed kit....hmmmmmmmm

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dump kit under the flat bed was planned. I ended up getting my first 5 ton soon after picking up the deuce and never really got back to the deuce. All of the 5 tons have run good and didn't need the work the deuce did.

rustystud

I found a buyer for the deuce tractor and sent it on it's way this morning. Kind of bittersweet, but I couldn't find time to dedicate to it and I was not going to let it sit in a field and rust away. The sheetmetal is too good of shape to do that. Anyway, the new owner is happy. I am happy and supertrucker is happy as he gets paid to haul it again. 

Enjoy the new truck Cory. View attachment 699802View attachment 699803
Man that is a nice looking truck ! I wish I lived near you, I would have bought it !
I'm looking for a good M135 or M211 right now. There out there, but sadly almost all on the east coast ! Shipping is a killer !
Soon I will be rebuilding a "Dual Range Hydra-Matic" transmission for one. I'm assembling the parts right now. I used to rebuild them back in the 1970's. If anyone has a spare Hydra-matic for sell let me know.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike, truck is getting cleaned up now. Haven't had time to work on the fuel system yet, but at least the bed is clean! Posting this from my phone, having trouble getting pictures up. Very happy with my purchase so far.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is how we met, Mike helping me get her out of the field, then her new hangout at my place. I'm not planning to post anything else on this thread as it is Mikes. I will start my own thread when I have some updates to report.

IMG_1007.jpgIMG_1006.jpgIMG_1014.jpgIMG_1015.jpgIMG_1026.jpgTrucks.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks