• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i started to bob thee deuce

vinnies10

So were people mistaking you for the Military driving around on the flooded roads from Irene?

Were you out helping people stranded?[/QUOTE
I helped a few people. I was just checking out the damage. Most people know me in town so they defiantly knew it was not the military

vinnies10

Well there was a change in plans im not getting the 108. Hopefully ill have some pictures up of the new rig. I have some big plans as soon as i can get some time.

You know I am by no means a purist when it comes to our trucks and I have seen some incredibley impressive/inventive bobbers BUT the concept of of taking a plasma cutter to my truck frame would scare the heck out of me, Talk about committed to a project? WOW you boys are much braver than I to say the least, Keep up the great work they look mighty impressive
KK
Being a purist when dealing with MVs is difficult at best when the military made changes to these things right out of the gate! Is it considered more pure if it's restored to the exact condition and parts as turned out by the factory, or is it more pure to have it set up exactly as the unit it was issued set it up? How many changes and upgrades does an MV see in it's years of service before purity is virtually impossible? When they took MVs to Viet Nam, they were set up to work in that muddy environment. When they were sent to a desert region, they were set up to deal with sand and the havoc it can wreak on machinery. Now owned by civilians, they get set up for the purpose that suits the individual owner. I say vehicular purity is for Model T's, and to MV owners, do what works for you, weather it be factory original, off-road mud nut or farm implement! Green iron is a beautiful thing! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks