• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think I found the one

gunboy1656

Want me to talk you out of it....ok here we go.

I bought my truck almost 5 years ago for 4K and it looked a lot like that. Now give me the name and number of the owner of it so I can go get it and save you 6K in less than 10 seconds. See I can save you more money than that commercial can.

Just from the pics shown I dont see any reason not to get it. 6K seems pretty good in todays market for these trucks and the prices are only going up.

"He hasn't gotten it yet. Pay attention! (Smacks knuckles with ruler)" that got me to snort Pepsi out my nose.

rustystud

All I can say is "REALLY !" . You come HERE and ask about any military truck and we will say buy it ! It's like asking a bunch of junkies "so do you think I should smoke this ? " or better yet, a bunch of fat ladies setting around a tray of cookies and you say " do you think I should have another ? " .

Another Ahab

All I can say is "REALLY !" . You come HERE and ask about any military truck and we will say buy it ! It's like asking a bunch of junkies "so do you think I should smoke this ? " or better yet, a bunch of fat ladies setting around a tray of cookies and you say " do you think I should have another ? " .

Magic.jpg

turnkey

Get the truck as it looks way to nice to sit there longer...Take the help with ya cant hurt to have a second pair of eyes on the prize...Cool Pic of a druck harry potter ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks