• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I think I want one of these FMTV

spankybear

I have been looking and I am sure I missed it but is there a place that has bed dimensions? Mainly the M1078 and M1083 but other variants are also welcome.

I tried to post some questions but got a message that said a mod needed to approve the post. Have I violated some rule?

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been looking and I am sure I missed it but is there a place that has bed dimensions? Mainly the M1078 and M1083 but other variants are also welcome.

I tried to post some questions but got a message that said a mod needed to approve the post. Have I violated some rule?
LMTV bed is 12.5'x8', and the MTV bed is 2' longer (14.5"). The width is to the outside, so you lose a couple inches on each side because of the bed sides, so it's something like 7'6" useable inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks