• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I thought I was going to need a shovel...

Rolling_Eudaimonia

gimpy i like your idea about the sprinkler turn on the hose open a beer and watch the mud run off as for a tractor a 100 hp john deere dont work if u sink a 5 ton i had to use the D8 cat

I only can burrow a 75hp tractor... But I figure with the right amount of timber and the M35 helping to move it's own weight the 75hp should be able to do the trick. Provide that I don't get the M35 so bogged down that I cannot use it to help itself out.

Rolling_Eudaimonia

I've got video even more Mud... Now all I need is my Firewire cable for mac and wireless internet connection... I'll have it up... I was four inches away from having the front bumper flush with mud and the Duke made it out unscathed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks