• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want my first deuce soon, where do I start?

Gunfreak25

Well, you see I am pretty lucky where I live. :-D Yuma was founded in 1849, it was strictly a mining town, super tiny and had only the basic essentials people needed to live and get by. Even though it's grown significantly in size over the years, Yuma is still a very small town compared to say Phoenix or Tucson! I've lived here my whole life, and have never had to travel more than 1 single mile out of town to get anything I needed. I live in the county, yet the Walmart Supercenter is only 2 1/2 miles up the main road. And next to that is my nearest gas station that sells diesel. Out of all the area's i've turned in job applications, none of them have been more than 7 miles away. Yuma has 2 gunshops. 1 being 3 miles away, the other being right next door to the Big5 store I applied at. This gunshop also has a very convenient indoor shooting range. The main 1000 yard rifle/pistol/skeet/muzzleloader range is 15 miles out of town. And it's free to shoot there! But I only go out there once every few months. My grandparents who I sometimes visit twice a week, live 10 minutes away by foot. We are spoiled here really. I don't see how people spend over an hour a day in traffic to get to work in places like Phoenix and Tucson. Even my step dads work at the Bureau of Reclamation is only 6 miles away from where we live.

It's a wonder more people here don't just ride horses still? :lol:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks