• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I want to buy an M35a and have questions.

frodobaggins

It says that at the bottom of the add. I mean i may not be reading it correct. I know most of the say starting bid 150.00 but it has some amount on the bottom. 37500 is still allot for a duece in my eyes ;-)
BWHAHAHAHAHAH. :twisted: Sorry :)

You are looking at the acquisition price. That is the price Uncle Sam paid for it when it was new.

You're not gonna pay 1/10th of that for a deuce, or near it.

frodobaggins

Military members FYI: Commanders and Supervisors and reminded that the photocopying of US Government Identification is a violation of Title 18, US Code Part I, Chapter 33, Section 701 and punishable by both fine and imprisonment. Many military members, family member and DOD employees are unaware of this law.

Please pass to the lowest level and include in training for force protection, information security and OPSEC.
That law does not mean what you think it means.

MindIfIsmoke

Really!!!!!! thats it. this truck im lookin at aint got a winch either. Is that on GL??? If so ill drive to OH to buy one. You are helpin me out so much. I really dont know too much about these, i mean i know trucks i own a 95 peterbilt and do my own maintnece but these are just a little bit different. :roll:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$3,000 is a decent price for private sale. The $1,500 figure mentioned is from GL. Buying from GL is fine but please look around this site and read about the GL trucks before you jump into buying one from them. There are risk involved buying from GL verses private sale. Learn about the EUC and SF97 process also.

Blood_of_Tyrants

$1000 to $1500 for the truck from GL + 10% + any local taxes. In TN you will have to pay taxes to the equivalent of the county you are registering it in. I have gotten a title for several trucks by just presenting the receipt from GL. A time or two, they have asked for an SF-97 (ANOTHER $60 to GL). It depends whose desk it comes across at the state titling department whether you have to get the SF-97 or not.