• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I was thinking of a roof rack for my M923

Gunzy

I'm not a fabricator but I can't see where it would cost too much. Of course loading and unloading could be a chore.

zout

I have roof racks I made on top of my 109 box which is mounted on the M923A2 (now called M909)
If you check out the pics in the GA Rally Multi Media thread when pics are finally being posted you can see the racks.

I also have an RV ac unit up there as well - full running height is 12' 9"

maxxplanck

The rack isn't that tall it's self, maybe 2" tall with another 2" mounting space underneath. I do need to measure my bag with the poles and spreaders and camo net bag. Here's a pic of my pole bags and here's a pic of my son sitting on a friend of mine M 998 with the roof rack and net bag

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks