• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I went and looked an an M152 yesterday.

Another Ahab

Thanks guys! I will definitely start a thread on the project once I get it here. I'm having to pay a transport company to haul it 2500 miles to where I live and I won't be doing that until April. But, without fail, I will document my project here! I'll be tapping the Steel Soldier community's collective experience along the way. It's going to be great!
Great!

A treat to look forward to. That will be good.

I better stock up on more salt and butter. :popcorn:

Familia Nomad

An amazing turn of events in the tiny town that I live in. I have met a retired fire fighter that has two M37's, an M211, and two M43's! He just recently acquired the 43's and is excited about my 152. He's very experienced with the M trucks and has a really nice shop. We've decided to work on his 43 and my 152 together starting in the spring! He even paints military vehicles. I'm just blown away to have that kind of resource just three miles from where I live and in a rural town of only 10,000 people! I am super blessed!

Another Ahab

An amazing turn of events in the tiny town that I live in. I have met a retired fire fighter that has two M37's, an M211, and two M43's! He just recently acquired the 43's and is excited about my 152. He's very experienced with the M trucks and has a really nice shop. We've decided to work on his 43 and my 152 together starting in the spring! He even paints military vehicles. I'm just blown away to have that kind of resource just three miles from where I live and in a rural town of only 10,000 people! I am super blessed!
That is very cool; congratulations (and to both of you really; everything is always more fun with a buddy).

I sure hope you'll maybe post some pics of the projects.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks