• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I will see your Cali residents, and raise one more.

Sulfurous Jesus

Yea, Sacramento California, not exactly an awesome standard for demographics. Also, if I understand, there's quite a few people from sactown on here, lulz...

I am not going to bore anyone with a TL-DR life story so lets just do this.

• I'm off to MCRD San Diego to answer to a higher calling next summer, been wanting to enlist in the Marines since young childhood.
  • Strong fascination with military vehicles, weaponry, and other such technology.
  • Mexican
  • Indian
  • Intelligent
  • Narcissistic
  • Lazy and a bunch of other diagnosed and self proclaimed disorders. :)
  • If I can say anything, I have way too many friends over the inter-webs, and I take pride in way too many things on scales inconceivable.
  • Shot in the dark, but I am a veteran of the internet, been posting and lurking on 4chan for years. I wanna meet some /b/ros.
IDK what the **** else to put. Dream vehicles of mine, M998 and M1114 Humvees, HEMTTs, M35A2 (OMG REALLY?) and a Cougar HE MRAP. So yeah here's a short version of who I am. You will probably just find me lurking on here until I actually acquire an MV. More then once I been linked to this site via google and youtube, thought I would finally join today.

Last edited:

Sulfurous Jesus

[/LIST]

Well it sounds like you'll be able to add a hatred of jet aircraft to your list as well.

One year away...I remember that, stay out of trouble, it wasn't easy for me.

Welcome.
Haha lol. from the few Former and Active/Reserve Marines I know that was not on the list but I'll ask em about it xD.

As for the wait, Already preparing, studying Wikipedia, general orders, cadances etc, also hit the football team to get in shape. Haven an anxiety attack over here.