• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I won a 934A1 last week.

Carlo

I hope to make a camper of it so I can save on hotel bills while I'm a rentals with my equipment. I have some super singles I want to put on the front axle.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

reset2

Great looking truck. Looks to be very little rust if any. I also noted the star on the door. Was it a Red River reset? Also just a question has anyone out there added a turbo set up on a A1. Is it possible? I have a 1990 Ford (civilian) 7.3 and a turbo helped it out a lot.

MCTNKR

I hope you go camping with strong friends. Have you tried expanding the sides yet? It takes 3 men and a boy to crank the sides out, stand on the spring loaded floor, hold up the roof panel, and then close all the latches. I can't think of a more unpractical RV.

Carlo

I hope you go camping with strong friends. Have you tried expanding the sides yet? It takes 3 men and a boy to crank the sides out, stand on the spring loaded floor, hold up the roof panel, and then close all the latches. I can't think of a more unpractical RV.
The right side actually opened pretty good. My son of 9 years old was enough help. The left side was a little more difficult so I had to employ the help of my little 7 year old girl with my son but got her done.

whiskey357

Banned
once you get the sides lots wd-40 works wonders on it ...congrats on the new toy...friend of mine got one and added electrical motors and different gearing for the sides on his.....cost around 350-500 cant remember which ...but flip the switch and it works great ..still have to relatch it and all ...but nice rig...he might finish it next yer ...low cash flow...have fun with it hehehe big kids

ke5eua

I used to open my 934 by myself all the time, closed it by myself too.

Once you do it a couple time you can get it to an art of doing it alone.

Just make sure the cables are good, won't be doing it by yourself if the cables break.

Carlo

once you get the sides lots wd-40 works wonders on it ...congrats on the new toy...friend of mine got one and added electrical motors and different gearing for the sides on his.....cost around 350-500 cant remember which ...but flip the switch and it works great ..still have to relatch it and all ...but nice rig...he might finish it next yer ...low cash flow...have fun with it hehehe big kids
I hear you on the cash flow thing with your friend. I'm going to be lucky to get A/C on it this year. Next year I start thinking about further RV modifications.
My kids think it's out of this world and tickeld pink at the thought of going camping in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks