• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ibis Tek Connector Identification

CB_ROC12

Good morning,

Need some assistance identifying the:

1) Black Power Connector in the picture. It has two pins (horizontal) for power and ground.

2) White 9 pin connector

I have identified the CPC 9 Pin, 13 Size round

I have a 24" HID IR light with the cable connector in Picture 1. The battery cable easily hooks to the 2 pin black connector. The Light Bar cable terminates in a white (9 Pin) and the black (2 Pin). Anyone know the part # for this white connector?

I have the cable assembly for the Remote Control System, Picture 2. The cable assembly has CPC, two for search lights and two for lights.

I located what seems to be a good replacement for the white connector, Picture 3. Has anyone used the TE connector in Picture 3 to replace the white connector? Does anyone know the part # for the white connector?

Thanks,
M1097A2

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks