• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ID These Bucket seats?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting seat set up.
What are the tubular devices running from beneath the dash to the underside of the roof?

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I say HEMTT seat. I have something similar in my m936. I think they give a little bit better ride than a normal spring seat.

bshupe

Interesting seat set up.
What are the tubular devices running from beneath the dash to the underside of the roof?
Im not intimate with the truck but the look like supplied air lines that you could hook a gas mask up to.

Could be a condom dispenser though.

blackhueys

the lines are part of a in vehicle NBC filter setup. you hook your mask up to it and a small blower sucks air from in the cabin then sends it through a filter for NBC contaminates then up to your mask. they work pretty good also if you have a dummy that drops a CS gas canister inside the vehicle dont ask me how I know but i do LOL

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the lines are part of a in vehicle NBC filter setup. you hook your mask up to it and a small blower sucks air from in the cabin then sends it through a filter for NBC contaminates then up to your mask. they work pretty good also if you have a dummy that drops a CS gas canister inside the vehicle dont ask me how I know but i do LOL
Okay, you need to explain this one.

bshupe

I found a guy who says he has about 50 of these seats for sale. I am working with him on pricing etc. and when I get something firm or close to it I will put all the information up for anyone who wants these types of seats.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks