• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idaho to Ohio

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yo! Heidi-ho, Joe!

A lot of "Hi's" and "Os" there!

I'm curious how hard it would be to get a deuce w/o a transmission from Idaho to Ohio, and if it would be worth it. Big $$?

(Yes, I'm sober. I don't drink anything but water, diet, and coffee. Just studying something right now).

Need to know by 5:00 p.m. 03/26/08.

Thanks!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tow it, truck it, put a tranny in and drive it. Deuce trannys aren't that heavy to ship and easy to install. Like to hear more about your plans. Considering all that, it better be a screaming deal since you have so many deuce coming out just next door (PA).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get the contract shipper for GL to give you a quote. Maybe they can do it over the phone.

You just need someone on the other end to load it.

OR

Get a tow bar and drive a pickup out with a transmission in the back. Put it in and tow the pickup back.

(I never say I have good ideas, just ideas. )

steve

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I've done some homework. No sense in continuing the thread. It's just too stinking expensive for what I'd be getting. I don't know what I expected. A miracle, I guess.

Thanks to all for your input(s).

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm not teasing, I want to know. If you haven't learned by now, I am full of useless facts. Might as well collect another.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$3.75 per mile, $475 to load, (or was it $750?). Anyway, the numbers were staggering. The more the guy talked numbers, the more I pictured another truck, closer, and running.

It just caught my eye. It sold for $840.00. Someone did o.k. on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks