• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Idea about vendor forums

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
supporting vendors are awesome.

the problem is that big bulletin boards like this have many different vendors that do not support all of the forums. vendors could display their wares in a targeted audience so that people with Hummer parts would be differentiated from people with Duece or 6WD parts.

what about placing within the sticky area for each forum a forum for vendors who support that specific vehicle or device?

The vendors could even get together and create sections for similar items such as one section for tires and one section for transmissions and 1 sections for motors and one section for doors, etc...

The vendors might have to create threads within multiple forums, but this would better target their products and would ultimately lead to better sales. When I get frustrated I go to Flea-Bay, but with a targeted vendor forum within the stickies, I would stop doing that and I would support the vendors who are supporting this website.

I think this would enhance the already excellent marketplace on this bulletin board.

MHO

T

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just click on the
[h=2]Vendor's forum[/h]

and on the top right just above the stickies is a button to "Search Forum" right next to the "Thread Tools" click on the search and type in what your looking for.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
The vendors have free range and can spam as much as they please. I'm sure if someone posts a wanted ad, they will get a response from more than one person.

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
it would be nice to have an organized and searchable standard marketplace. sometimes you just want to browse and see what is out there and then you decide to by something. Pretty similar to going to the mall.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be nice if vendors and members would capitalize in/on our forums.

We can't even get anyone to post in the correct forums...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks