• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ideas/info needed

Crackerjax

I am trying to find a shelter to fit in the back of my duece(as long as it dont catch fire again) and only take up half the bed I would like to ba able to use the shelter as a lockable storage area and for a camper if needed heres the kicker I would like to be able to cover the shelter with a troop cover to hide it if I an ever find one and then also be able to mod a pair of m998 troop seats to be able to use in the empty half of the bed I was thinking an m105 shelter or something that use to go onto a trailor I would like to be able to stand in it and something I can wire power to for lights and military a/c and such

thanks in advance

Josh

ps im installing a new alt on thursday anyone want a burned one?? and I scored 6 solorgizers for $15 a pop

Crackerjax

man those things look taller on tv well then im not sure what to do i guess i cant have both worlds and im guessing that an s-749 if i can find one cheap will take up the whole bed....hmm roof rack? anyone know of someone selling an 749? the only reason im wanting a shelter is that if poop hits the fan i will be driving about 4 days and then be living in wilderness and i would like to carry all my gear and still have an sleeping area. the biggest item i have is a new issue gp med and all its goodies guess i need a trailor with cover....any other ideas thanks so far

josh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks