• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Identification Help

JamBand

Can anyone Identify this transmission it have two shifts. I was told that it was going to be placed in a M-211. it looks like a ford bolt pattern.
Please Help
Nate

Attachments

Elwenil

I can't help you with the transmission ID and I hate to hijack your thread but I'm curious to know if your avatar is from a Rammstein video?

JamBand

I don't actually know about the avatar because I have hundreds of them that I collect over the years.
Nate
PS you can jack it if you want

Elwenil

Lol, ok. It just sparked my memory. Sure enough, it is from Rammstein's 1998 video for "Du Riechst So Gut" which loosely translates to "You Smell So Good". For those who don't know, Rammstein is a German metal/Industrial band and most of the lyrics are in their native tongue. Here is the vid if you are curious:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXsKWi9FIjY[/media]

Your avatar pic is about 2:07 in. Carry on.

Elwenil

I don't think it's a T-18, but it definitely has a "Brownie Box" in front of it and does seem to be some sort of Borg Warner transmission.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks