• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

identify this and tell me if ineed it please

joeypushjr1

ok on the fire wall it this plate covering what looks like a intercooler or something bbbuutttt theres a red wire out each side and not hooked up to anything.. what is it and is it something i need cause if not its taking up rom and i can use that space for something eles.. thanx......joe oh by the way its on my 1009

Attachments

Westech

CPL
thats the resistor for the glow plugs. are yours hard wired or something on a switch? o crap it looks to be a 12V chop job to me by the pics I hope Im wrong,

Westech

CPL
well a push button is 100% owner installed. Never came like that from the factory. You should be able to remove the resistor. But you need to make sure where and how the glow plugs are getting there power so you don't take out something you should leave alone.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks