• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Identify this cable

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it is part of a power distribution set, there should be waterproof boxes with standard 110V receptacles that attach to the Cannon plugs as part of the set. The other end connects to a weatherproof distribution box with breakers inside.

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think your right NDT, I googled the numbers and I found a pic from a TM that showed the cable tying into some sort of small boxes but it didn't tell me what they were...thanks for the help

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your right storeman, I saw that cable lying in a crate with a bunch of other misc stuff and couldnt resist.
wsucougarx, want a cable to hook up to your boxes?...cheap

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks