• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

idol Adjustment

ida34

I thought this thread was about beating Clay Aiken with a base ball bat. That idol needs adjustment. :deadhorse:

ida34

I was busy poking fun and forgot to welcome another Michigan member. I better shut up. He is close enough to drive down hear and adjust my idol. Just messing with you. Welcome.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Chuck,

Are you poking fun at our idols ideal way of spelling idle?

Hey I still can't spell the state that scooter comes from without having to let spell check figure it out.

Welcome to the website Adam! Don't feel bad, at least you didn't smack a guardrail last week and total your truck.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the remote and push the up or down arrows :wink: I hate that Simon guy..and Randy and Paula, and Ryan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks