• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If We Could Get Glow Plugs More Cheaply

storeman

BUMP
Presumably I made the title too vague. Can't figure out how to edit it. No response I guess means no one interested in $12 glow plugs instead of $20.
Jerry

Have seen a number of posts expressing relief at finding glow plugs for the MEP-002a and 003a for $20, instead of a much higher price from local auto shops on special order. I'm in a similar situation where I now need 4 and would like 6 to have some flexibility.

Since I own a retail store and have a sales tax #, I started doing some searching. If I could buy and ship glow plugs for the 10K and 5K for $12 each and $5.50 shipping to cover any number of glow plugs, would you be interested, and, if so how many? Please PM me rather than tie up the board. If I decide to pursue this it will be by PMs and the classifieds. I would take payment by paypal or personal check. Possible to do for other sized units if enough demand. Possibly vehicle glow plugs also.

Jerry

Last edited:

Keith_J

I could use a few just for prescribed load list purposes. Mine are fine and I rarely need pre-glow for starting.