• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'll take two

tm america

wow thats alot of 7tons there those trucks are really funny it doesnt look like the suspension has any flex on them:roll:but i think they have lockers in the axles

srodocker

:oops:wow! i love seeing those motorpool pics...any other just random motorpool pics? i love seeing amassed trucks/tanks/other cool toys even trailers it just amazes me how many the goverment purchased-

Scarecrow1

I was watching the news tonight guys almost everything EXCEPT combat equipment will most likely stay there ....And yes the trucks and transport vehicles were mentioned as some of the items left behind for the Iraq soldiers . Also on the list where generators and ac units. I almost fell out my chair in disbelief . To make it worse ( Each) base commander is to designate 10 million dollars of equipment to remain Wasn't the lives of so many of OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS MOTHERS AND FATHERS enough ??? I would rather see them set on fire or blown to **** than used to set up another half ass mini dictatorship like the last one WE put in power the last time . I know we aren't supposed to be political here and I'm on a fine line , but Tuesday I will be on the phone to my State representatives And It will be political . I hope you will do the same in your state ....

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I the only one that noticed the cranes?

You guys are like the kind of people that notice the vehicle the girl in the swimsuit is standing beside. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks