• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Illuminated plate bracket

MontanaBighorn

The Great State of Montana requires that I illuminate the rear license plate on my M923A2. I'm hoping that a 24v illuminated bracket already exists, preferably with splice plugs where I could unplug one of the rear marker lamps from its connector, put the splice plug in between and plug both halves of the connector back into the splice plug powering both the marker lamp and the license plate lamp without having to compromise the OEM insulation anywhere.
Anything like that on the market today?

Thanks!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You run plates on your truck????

Alabama only requires one plate. Trucks can put them on the front or the back. No illumination required. Since I have bumper numbers stenciled on my truck I just put the plate in the front window and call it good.

I would think you could cobble together something that would make the powers that be happy.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
There are trucklite multi voltage license plate lights available on the net for 15 bucks. You can get a few Packard connectors and make a tap that plugs in. Very easy to do. I believe the lights even do auto polarity.

plumkrazy

There is a SS member with a LED license plate kit listed in the "Parts, etc." section in the classified section. Seems to be a pretty nifty set-up. Good luck on your quest--Allen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks