• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

im bringing home the beast (M923)

mabaker0416

just bought a new M923. does anyone have a updated excel part list for these trucks? It has the NHC 250 cummins.

Attachments

lindsey97

Looks good. think I saw that one in Arkansas somewhere. Craigslist maybe?

Would you mind posting a pic of your weatherstripping on the back of the hard top where the window touches it when rolling up?

zout

Its a JB Hunt M923 WM - you outta know that by how many you have passed in your lifetime !! But then again age brings forgetfullness

lindsey97

Ignore these heathens on this forum in regards to the color comments. They all wear tin hats, and live in underground mansions. They use their tin hats as a pan and cook possum dumplings. The possum goes to their head and they are then colorblind.

So your truck has 16.00r20 instead of 14.00r20? When you get your truck home I would be interested in seeing pics of the truck offroad and seeing how well the bigger tires articulate and clear under the truck.

chadande

I think it looks good.
Whats the deal with the rear suspension? Looks awfully compressed. I've had 10,000lbs of rocks in mine and it wasn't compressed anything like that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks