• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm in a pickle guys

usmc81301

I have been putting a 4L80E in my HMMWV and I have done fine up until this point. I have a list of wires that I cannot find. I looked in some manuals and I can't find them or if i do they don't have numbers. So I am asking the vehicle gods on here if they can help me out. I am looking for wires

349B 359E 58B 36A 33A 359G 355A 350B

810A 810B --------- These are all on the body harness

sandcobra164

Do you have the TCU that goes under the driver's side rear seat? I can probably find the wiring diagrams, let me know where you are at on this project as you certainly need the TCU to make it work. (Transmission Controller Unit)

usmc81301

I do have the TCM and all the parts. I looked in all the manuals and even got the M1114 manual for additional help. The problem is that they don't tell you the number of the wire so you know where to connect it. The wires I mentioned above are the ones I can't figure out.

pigfoot63

Have a wiring sheet with all these wires on it. I'm dong the same thing only difference it's going in a m1008.
Send me a good e-mail address and I will send it to you.

TedG

This is what I have and I do not have the ability to get the rest in a timely manner (sorry).

355A ->355B Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) Sweeper on side of IP
359H ->359B & 359A TPS Ground
350C ->350A TPS Baro.
The TPS is a 3 pin connector.

810A ->290C TCC
810B ->TCC

359 maybe for the engine speed sensor but it has a 2 pin cannon plug.

Sometimes you can tell where the connect by looking at the diagrams in the manual and follow the wiring harness branches.

I hope this helps a little.