• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'M IN LOVE lol No really I am!

Hunter2506

That's a good looking rig. Congrats! I personally favor keeping 'em 6x6, and really like the look of spread tandems with those 16.00's. But your's definitely has an appeal (and a shorter turning radius)

saddamsnightmare

May 18th, 2010.

Nuckollsinc:

Nice rig, must be a hop to get in and a jump to get out without steps!! The usual suppliers on here can get you new NOS wiper blades, and somewhere on here one of our members has a post (check resources) for conversion to better, more modern wiper arms and blades (using NAPA parts) also check Saturn Surplus, I believe they have a kit for the conversion to newer arms and blades.....:idea:

gunner01

I am curious, out here you can not have open wheels on a rig going down the interstate that is an immediate ticket with a 500.00 fine. All trcks must have a fender of some sort, and anything over 1 ton must also have mud flaps. So my ????? is how did you not get caught? oh it a very nice rig.

Nuckollsinc

Well I passed about 5 cops and they were giving me the thumbs up and smiling like crazy. THEN I made it 15 miles from home and was pulled over by a state trooper. The first thing he asked was "what in the **** is this thing?" I then told him what it was then laughing he said well no problems just had to pull you over to see what it was. He didnt ask about no tag or for my liscence or insurance. I have never really been to worried about the law if they want to give you a ticket they can find anything at anytime. No worries lol.

I will get some more pics when it clears up. If theres anything anyone would like to see closer just let me know.

Loco_Hosa

Just..... ****.... Im still trying to find funds to join the cool deuce owners club, so I had to ask, why was the windshield wet on both sides? Just lack of defrosters?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
lol Well she rode with me instead of the nice dry tahoe. We got caught in a down pour for 50 miles of the trip. You know its kinda hard to see when the windshild is wet on the inside and outside. Of course after the rain quit I foigured out the wipers. Oh by the way where can I find new wiper blades?
You have exposed one of the great design flaws of the deuce! It should have wipers on the inside and outside.

AceHigh

Just..... ****.... Im still trying to find funds to join the cool deuce owners club, so I had to ask, why was the windshield wet on both sides? Just lack of defrosters?
Well, in my truck it rains harder inside than it does outside. Rain comes in the top, around the windshield frame, on to my back from the rear of the top and so on.

Almost all are fixable, just have to get a Round-toit.

On the trip home with it, it had only 1 wiper that did not work. I stuffed paper towel pieces all around the windshield frame, and just stayed wet the whole trip.

Nuckollsinc

The top in the pics is shot so I didnt have any top at all. That and those 53"s are a WHOLE lot closer to you then the stock tires so the tire spray was like a water hose pointed at the windsheild.

hughscpa

Sweet ride!! For the water on the inside of the windshield problem, that is what your shirt, or the passengers if they will give it up, is for.

Kohburn

The top in the pics is shot so I didnt have any top at all. That and those 53"s are a WHOLE lot closer to you then the stock tires so the tire spray was like a water hose pointed at the windsheild.
I would expect that since they are barely under the fenders at all.