• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm looking at getting the big bad 10ton. . .

Smokindieseldually

Yea He already Purchased the paint...he's going to start mediablasting and painting his imaginary 10 ton tommorow,well that is whenever he's done calculating final drive ratio's,figuring out the ergonomics of placement for his thirty two shifters,changing a brake drum on his pink with purple stripe 250-ton capacity chrome plated with orange chassis lowbed trailer and schmoozling his next story all in between posting his super trucker tales and writing his new book on how to be the biggest internet-homo ever.(H O M O)

DMgunn

Smokindieseldually said:
Yea He already Purchased the paint...he's going to start mediablasting and painting his imaginary 10 ton tommorow,well that is whenever he's done calculating final drive ratio's,figuring out the ergonomics of placement for his thirty two shifters,changing a brake drum on his pink with purple stripe 250-ton capacity chrome plated with orange chassis lowbed trailer and schmoozling his next story all in between posting his super trucker tales and writing his new book on how to be the biggest internet-swishy ever.(H O M O)
rofl

I ordinarily would hate to participate in a public flaming, but you guys are killing me......I haven't giggled/laughed like this in a long time.

Very therapeutic.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is a flogging! I'm usually pretty conservative but Mike urinated in the wrong fourm. If you want to see more flogging, check out the LARC-V thread!

houdel

This tread is TOOOOO funny! Thanks whomever you are who started it, I've already forgotten your name! I think this is the first flame thread I've ever seen on SS. Mike, whomever you are and wherever you are, thanks for the hoot! LMFAO!

derby

This is just what I needed.I have been cooked up in the house for a couple weeks due to some surgery,this last page aimost made me split my incisions!

dma251

hurstssamx said:
Go ahead get pissy with me i don't care i ain't going no place i'm about as stubbern as the good old m123! her self. . .

Mike

Hmmm..... remember this? I kinda miss the ignorant goof.... We need more of these guys for comedic relief around here once in a while.

I get warm-fuzzies just thinking about how much closer we've all become circling the wagons from this clown...

MIKE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!? WE MISS YOU!!!!

Elwenil

This thread is pretty funny for a SS thread. I think he deserved it, lol.

The funniest thread I have ever seen was naturally on Pirate. It spawned the pic below. As you may have guessed, it revolves around the build of a "buggy" that the fabricator knew next to nothing about chassis design. If you have the stones to tolerate Pirate's unique board here's the link to the thread:

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=569581&highlight=paparazi

If you aren't familiar with Pirate4x4, it is NOT kid or work friendly and if you are offended by bad language you might as well move on. It is a very funny and long thread though.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Frankly, I'm not surprised by this. Rich is from Madison, Wi too, look how goofy he is. Wonder if its one of his past lovers trying to lash out at him.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow Gimp! Tell us how you really feel. Rich will be coming after you once basic is over. He'll be eating concertina wire, pissin napalm and putting rounds through fleas arses at 200 meters.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks