• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im looking for M101

odonnys

Does anybody in southern AL have an M101 trailer for sale? Also, how fast can you pull one? Somebody told me you're not supposed to pull them faster than 30mph. He didn't say why, but he's been know to make stuff up.

Nonotagain

Does anybody in southern AL have an M101 trailer for sale? Also, how fast can you pull one? Somebody told me you're not supposed to pull them faster than 30mph. He didn't say why, but he's been know to make stuff up.
He would be pulling one out of his anal orifice depending on model number of the M101.

The M101 and M101A1 that used 9.00x16 NDT tires unless they are new tires or are in good shape should be towed slower that the M101a2 or a3 due to being tube type tires which build heat faster than a tubeless tire.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
He probably saw a uhaul trailer that had one of those stickers on it and thought all trailers are limited to 35mph. I know I'VE never pulled a uhaul trailer over 35. :cool:

Nick

I towed my m101 with NDTs from cetral ca to so cal, bout 200 miles, at 65 and 70. had a load of four t-137 flathead dodge motors in it. No problems at all, no sway, stopped a few times and felt em, no heat in em.

JB

I pulled my M101A2 behind my Silverado with a load of parts 2x @ 60-70 mph on the interstate. I also picked up M101A1's before & pulled the same but they were empty.:driver:

Oldsouthernboy

I know of a fellow that lives in Hokes Bluff Ala, His has a couple of trailers m101's and M101A2's for sale, His trailers go for about 600 or so. I got one for 650.00 and includes a nice set of racks complete, and a decent top along with it. No rust and pulled great on the 15 mile pull home

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks