• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i'm new and here's why...........

Pawnshop

I think I was born with the disease but I had a facilitator to help me turn desire into reality, I have in return replanted the seed in him and he is (quickly) amassing a fleet!

TexAndy

Yeah, I took a glance at the line of trucks the day before the auction opened.

The thing that caught my eye about a couple of them were things written on the windsheild.

One said "starter inop" and another said "brake inop" or something like that. Sorry, I don't remember exactly which ones said that. I just made note of the ones I was going to bid on.

jatonka

Welcome to this bunch of OD addicts. We will educate you, entertain you, and piss you off from time to time, but it is THE place to be.

40 odd deuces and 5 tons and 2 midgets (CUCV ) There's nothing wrong with me, I love this stuff.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks