• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm not sure if govplanet is serious or not

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably not at $1800, I have seen allot of stuff not sell on the first offer lately, but I guess you can't blame them for trying, DANG the mirrors are missing!!

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff like that will most likely be used as a prop, similar to damaged vehicles in the war scenes of Terminator and Suicide Squad and other dystopian future type movies.

I can’t imagine any parts in that rig are worthy of salvaging.

Action

I have not seen this with several parts trucks that did not sell that I have watched.
Ok. It was over a year ago i saw them do it. An item would get no bids. Time run out. Price would drop a few hundred. No bids. Drop a few hundred. Get a bid. The last one we watched ended up selling for more than the original minimum bid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks