• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm not sure if govplanet is serious or not

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost want to bid and then send it to Steve with a note asking him to restore it to “show quality”.

I think that this vehicle is best sold for its scrap steel value.

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff like that will most likely be used as a prop, similar to damaged vehicles in the war scenes of Terminator and Suicide Squad and other dystopian future type movies.

I can’t imagine any parts in that rig are worthy of salvaging.
Great idea, I’ll buy it and rent it out to Sony Pictures for $1500 a day... They pay freight..

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you seen the crazy money people are paying for a lot of these items on GP? I'm sure you have.

I was watching a MEP-831 generator. The red service tag said, "Engine blown", it was missing the invertor, battery and I believe the fuel line. So basically you have a case, the generator itself and of course the wiring.

I have one but the case is crap so I was looking at it just for the casing. It went for over $1,900.00...crazy.

My point, someone will buy it!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks