• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm off to pick her up!!

Daneil

Wel folks, I off to get my deuce. I hope to have some pictures up and running today. Wish me luck. WreckerMan don't read. I don't need any Murphies showing up. LOL

Daneil

I got her home with no problems. Rides like a dream lol. I got her from Portsmouth Peecook. Now I'm just trying to upload pictures. I'm not the best with computers. I need the geek squad. Mangus, Clinto, anyone. Help.

Daneil

Thanks. I did that, so I must not have everything correctly set up. I was saying file not allowed, or somthing along those lines. I hope to have my end fixed soon. Thanks for the help though.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Pooh paper good for when you crap your pants when the brake pedal goes to the floor the first time........

Congrats on the truck, looks good!

Daneil

Thanks guys. I plan on having the most fun known to man. How, I don't know yet. I'm not to worried about it. I am still caught, whether or not to bob my deuce. I'm leaning towards keeping it stock. Maybe change out the tires and sandblast with a new paint job. At least with this one. Now, when I get another one.................

Capt.Marion

Keep it stock. Change the tires. Change the paint. Get another one. Bob that one. Then you have one of each. Nice deuce by the way, always good to see another rescued and to hear about another good recovery.

Daneil

It sure is. Works to. The people behind me didn't think to much of it, but hey. What are they going to do. Get in front of me and slame on the breaks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks