• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'm off to pick her up!!

m.walker

Looks good I wouldn't bob it , if you want to bob one get one with no bed or incomplete in some way . I like yours like it is just add the options to it !!!

saddamsnightmare

June 21st, 2008.

DANEIL:

Put my vote down as "Keep it stock!!!", but then I'm partial to 686A Tan deuces with hard tops.... likely yours was either in Desert Shield/ Desert Storm, or possibly "Operation Iraqi Freedom" , in any case it's a piece of history... Also, if your in the south or a sunny climate, you will find that the 686A Tan has it's good points.... like it absorbs less radiation and heat then the woodland colors do...... AND miraculously.... it simulates the IR image of an Iraqi (or Virginai Beach) sand dune pretty well.....
When I finally figure out how to get the photo(s) of Saddam's Nightmare on here, then I can smile too...... I've been trying to get Bull Dog Mack 13 to post the photos, as it used to be his truck when he was in Colorado....

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W "Saddam's Nightmare" Desert Stoprm and Vietnam Veteran truck
1968 Johnson Corp M105A2 Trailer
1967 Hercules MEP023A gas gen-set APU
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog, S.404.114 MB [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks