• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im selling out!!!! Wish I didnt have to

Rammerjammer

OK so we were hit in Tuscaloosa with the Tornado at the end of last month. It just so happened that I had bought a M35A2 with 1000 miles on it, 2 105's, 1 101, 4 XZL Michelin 16.00XR20, and a extra set of M35A2 front springs. I was going to build a bobber out of it but the house got hit and we need the money. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have sold everything except the 4 XZL Michelin 16.00XR20 (hoping to sell them soon). I hated to see everything go but you know how things go. I hope in the next 4-5 months i can buy all this stuff again. I was able to use the deuce to do clean up but the girl said it had to go to pay for stuff that insurance didnt cover.

Hope to see yall back soon driving a New to Me M35A3

Last edited:

RealCavDog

Hello from Joplin, Mo.. I must echo what AMX just wrote. I wish you the best and will talk to you later. Hang in there, these types of things can be replaced in time.

Jay

BadMastard

RammerJammer, Prayers and well wishes go your way. I look forward to your new m35a3, and I'm glad you're ok. Same for you RealCavDog.

Rammerjammer

She said since I sold all this stuff and was selling the tires to then I could get a M35A3 in bout 4-5 months. She is awesome and it's a give and take in our relationship, I'm just blessed that both of us made it out ok when some didnt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks