• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Importing from the UK

hnybdgr92

Hi all hope you're well

For a long time I've been wanting to purchase a British military vehicle. Problem is, they are hard to find in the states. A buddy of mine suggested that I file ATF Form 6 and talk with a company in the UK about importing one. Does anyone have any experience or tips on this?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi all hope you're well

For a long time I've been wanting to purchase a British military vehicle. Problem is, they are hard to find in the states. A buddy of mine suggested that I file ATF Form 6 and talk with a company in the UK about importing one. Does anyone have any experience or tips on this?
Pm @Augdog1964. He will be the most help for you.

@dmetalmiki will need to be your UK person for any item there that needs to be scoped out.

m715mike

That is solid advice from simp!

Just curious.... What kind of British military vehicle?

I really enjoyed the one that I had:

teletech

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks