• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Impulse Deuce

AKJEEP

Well, id made me feel better!!!
Grab a copy of the November 06 issuse of JP Magazine and check out the article on the Duece that editor John Cappa bought off a Steel Soldiers member.

Everyone asks me why I bought mine, and my response is pretty much the same as his - Because it was there and so was I and wouldn't you want one???!!!

AKJEEP

RE: Impulse Duece

The same issuse (Nov 06) has some cool write ups on M715s.
Been a while since I grabbed a magazine off the rack and flipped through it. Funny how it was a magazine that would seem filled with articles about me!
I've had two people call and ask me if I had an alias or if I wrote for the magazine, as either of the stories could've been about me.
Mental note for future reference to self : Gotta get a M715 to complete the collection. Why? BECAUSE!

AKJEEP

RE: Impulse Duece

And the pic in that gallery titled "Pullin' at LACR Diesel Power Chalenge" is in that article.

area52

I read that one. Funny how he drove from California to Washington to pick up a deuce. I drove from New Mexico to California to pick mine up!!

AKJEEP

The articles on the 715s sounded like a typical fiasco whenever I'm getting ready to take a new rig on a long trip.

dma251

Whats really funny is that I bought the Deuce that I sold to John Cappa in that article from a guy in San Francisco and drove it home to Washington!

John and his buddy Christian were really cool guys, but I wish they had shot me an email to let me know I was going to be in a Jeep magazine - if I hadn't had a guy at my local tire shop recognize me and tell me about the mag I never would have known!