• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In cab data plates

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Folks this seems to be a question I have been unable to find a good answer for in the other posts. I have a 1971 M-35A2 I am restoring, the exterior is 75% done and the interior is next but one area I am having touble with is finding NEW Data plates for inside the cab. Does anybody have knowledge of a source where I can purchase these plates? Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks
Karl

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I gave Dave a call and he has a couple of the plates I need so I am ordering what he has. Thanks very mcuh for the leads, they do exist I just need to keep digging for the others. Thanks for your assistance on this subject!

Karl

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Tycoon

Purchased my first M35A2 two days ago on Ebay. Gave David a call yesterday after some basic research online for data plates and he gave me the story about him being the new owner and still getting organized from the previous owner who apparently left the place somewhat arai. Nice guy and I picked up a partial set this morning for the M35A2 plates and various stickers. I think once he gets the shop in order he'll definitely be one of the main sources as I searched for an hour or so and didn't come up with much other than the occasional guys or shops who had a plate or a couple stickers laying around.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks much tycoon I ordere about half of them from David just a littl bit ago and he is going to look around for any other he might have that would apply to my truck, Nice guy and I look forward to working with him in the future. Thanks again Tycoon!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks