• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In my Accessory Box

tbearatkin

I have 4 of these in my Accessory box of my generator trailer. What are they used for 67032-82-2734985-1 MFR 36024 I have searched the manuals but do not see them nor does a search of the part number or MFG number come up with anything

Attachments

Chainbreaker

Not 100% sure...but it seems that I saw a diagram somewhere that showed the trailer bows secured by those brackets when bows are removed and laid down on trailer stacked on top of one another. The only way the trailer's stake pockets would become available to use with those brackets are when the bows are pulled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks