• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of Pictures of soft top on a1969 5 ton

itsunday25

Ok i got a 5 ton when i got it the soft top was not on it. If you guys can help with pictures that would be wonderful thank you. O and what kind of rop are you using the hold them down.

mckeeranger

Ok i got a 5 ton when i got it the soft top was not on it. If you guys can help with pictures that would be wonderful thank you. O and what kind of rop are you using the hold them down.
If it's an 809 series truck, it's exactly the same as an M35 Deuce.

You need to read the TM 9-2320-260-10
In the TM section of Steel Soldiers: http://test.steelsoldiers.com/upload/809/TM9-2320-260-10.pdf
Starting on page 2-94. That's "two dash ninety four" not "two through ninety four."

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks