• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In Need of Wiring Help

Pinkie

Hey guys,

Alot of you remember me from a few years ago. The wiring hardness crapped out on my m35a2 so I dropped out of the scene for a while. In the mean time I had a son! Anyway I have the main wiring harness about 80% complete. Its suppose to be nice here on Sat, I am going to take the schematics above and see see exactly where I left off. I just wanted to say hi and I am back. Wish me luck, if anyone have any advice on how to couple the rear and main harnesses together let me know, I remember about 2 years ago, I was unable to get them apart. Its good to be back.

Pinkie

zout

Pinkie - don;t know ya cause I have only been here over a year - but welcome back nad congradulations :jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

someone here will surely know the right way to do it, wish I could be of assistance.

Stop being a stranger here.