• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In Search of 9.00x20 Tires for M211

williamh

Hello,

I’m in search of higher tread count tires for my M211. Would like to purchase (10)

Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Any 9.20 tires will work on the 211. Contact csm tires they have good deals. The only difference from all other tires from the 211 to the m35 to the a2 are all the same. The only difference was the m135 that had a different offset on the rims. They were fitted with the 11x20 tires.

Reactions: HDN

deuce_and_a_half

Thanks for all of the options. I’m still learning about all of the styles. What’s the difference with the TI-1826, TI-113, TI-132 and TI- 1825?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks