• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In tank lift pump pressure?

SasquatchSanta

Would one of you guys please post a pic of the gauge installed?
Here you go.

The two fuel pressure gauges are to the left of the front axle connect/disconnect switch. These are mechanical gauges. One reads pressure between the in-tank pump and the primary filter and the other after the primary. I installed two so I could see if I was having an iceing problem with the primary filter.

In the attached picture you'll also notice a gauge has been installed directly under the steering column. It replaced the air filter warning device.

In case you're wondering the other gauges are extra oil pressure gauges. One takes readings between the oil pump and the spin on filters, another reads immediately after the filters and one reads at the turbo. These were part of the pro-lube project install

I know --- I know ... You asked what time it was and I responded with instructions on how to build a watch. What can I say ---- I can't help myself.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks