• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In the EUC holding pattern

CMXterra

OMGWTFBBQ

I guess I should not be complaining since it has only been a month since it got to Battle Creek.. but this waiting stuff sucks... it is just a trailer..

kstrekker

I've been waiting two weeks on my EUC for 5308. I can't wait to get my M101A2 and I really need it for a camping trip next month.

Flyingvan911

If this is your first EUC don't count on getting back by the day of your camping trip. Mine was sent in on April 13 and it's still not back. Some other guys around that time are just starting to get their EUC's back.

If it's not your first (this year) it still might not be back. All of the EUC's have been taking longer in the past few months. Sorry to give you the bad news. That's just the way the process is.

kstrekker

Sorry to complain, but it doesn't sound like much of a process to me. Processes usually keep moving forward at a predictable pace. I don't understand why bidders at GL cannot be pre-approved for EUC's on demil auctions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks