• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IN-TX 30' empty trailer available, will also have space on the return trip to IN

jdknech

I am going to Hooks, TX to pickup a lot of tires.. on the trip down I will be running empty (30' long 10ton trailer with dovetail) and will have 11 pallets of tires on the return trip, so space is limited for the return..

my plan is to leave Wed oct 1st in the evening, and drive through KY hitting louisville down I65 into Nashville, TN.. then over I40 through memphis, into Little Rock Arkansas, then taking I30 down to texarkana and over to hooks.. this is flexable if you need something hauled, just please send me a PM.. thanks- Josh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks