• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indiana MVPA 2014 State Rally

L999here

Hope to see you'se guys there. I'll have 3-1917 WW1 Army Machine gun carts on display along with many pieces of issued period equipment. Also several reprints of manuals and a small collection of WW1 and WW2 pick/mattox sets with original carriers and such for sale or trade.

Mike_L

Greetings all,

We still have a few vendor spaces left, both outdoor and 18'x20' indoor. The grounds will be open Thursday morning for setup.

Hope to see you there.

L999here

Great rally...!!! Too bad more folks did not show up,as the weather was absolutely perfect...72-80 deg. Thur-Sat. Over 50-vehicles,many vendor's and lots of time to get info and share ideas. Gentleman with restored M3 Half-Track was giving rides and wide smiles to many folks. Forgot my camera...!!!

B3.3T

Yes indeed, it was a great meet. Hopefully it will grow. The location is great and the locals are cool.

M1008BOV

Dang! Had no idea this was going on or we would have made it over. Only 68 miles east of me. Will there be another one before this time-frame next year?

The Indiana MVPA is going to have their rally there next year. Trust me guys this is a great venue. Water & electrical hook ups, there's even two shower houses on the grounds and there is a ton of space out there. I cannot wait for next years rally...oh wait I've said that already in this thread lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks