• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indianapolis to haspin

gunit

the haspin rally dates are from 9th or 10th-13th of june. alot of hwy's pass thru indy-31,36,37,40,65,69,70,74,421-if anybody is traveling thru indy for this rally would you be interested in forming a big convoy. there are alot of big place around here to meet that would accomodate alot of MV's. please post if interested, i plan on heading out friday afternoon but will change if a big group is coming thru at a different time or we can make it friday afternoon. i know 3 others here that are going and are interested in a convoy.

JCKnife

Are the dates for sure?

I'll probably go from Louisville up back roads thru Madison, IN and north from there.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New to this site but I am interested in making the haspin trip. I have been there many times on quads, bikes, and 4x4's. I thought this might be a good first rally for me but I don't know anyone from S.S.

Cigarjoe

New to this site but I am interested in making the haspin trip. I have been there many times on quads, bikes, and 4x4's. I thought this might be a good first rally for me but I don't know anyone from S.S.
I am in greenwood so depending on what day you are going we could run out there together. PM me and we will talk about it