• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indianapolis to st. Louis

Bcurtman

I purchased a m105 trailer in Indy and need it brought home to rosebud Missouri or at least to st Louis. It will pull fine but as you know you will need magnetic lights and a pintle hitch to pull it. Would like to get it home in the next week or two. Thanks!

scrapdaddy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't help with the pull, but just had to say, I like your town. Go there for my tractor parts, while the wife shops for old junk :D

Ron

PROSTOCKTOM

I purchased a m105 trailer in Indy and need it brought home to rosebud Missouri or at least to st Louis. It will pull fine but as you know you will need magnetic lights and a pintle hitch to pull it. Would like to get it home in the next week or two. Thanks!
I recently purchased a M105 trailer in Indianapolis myself. I'm still waiting for the EUC to clear so I can pick it up. Has your EUC cleared yet?
I live a hour west of Indianapolis just off I-70 and might be able to help you get it to St.Louis depending on when you need it or when it gets released.

Tom